Friday, October 2, 2009

With Lve.



In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate.


Today is the day I started this blog.

Why? I guess it’s a trend for brides nowadays, including Malaysian brides. I’ve browsed thru a lot of blogs before opening one up, and I am just overwhelmed with the close knit network and support the future brides, and past-brides, give each other. Not to mention boutique owners and wedding planners too!

However, that actually was not the important reason why this blog happen.

You see, I was a blogger before. An active one infact. Until this one time, I decided to stop.

And previously, I would blog about everything. Yes. Everything. And it’s the same reason why any people blog about their daily or special event in their life.

Now, I do want a blog, so that I am able to write again, and pour my hearts out on it, share my thoughts on anything, everything, and especially about the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment