Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hell

Wow.. last posts was on November 2nd? hehehe I guess life after marriage really put me well deep preoccupied that I neglected this blog and some other things in my life.



So far, pretty much the normal things happened.To sum all things up:

1. I got married. hurrah!
2. Then, I got pregnant. Whippee doo daah!
3. After 40+ weeks, our baby girl arrived. YEAH!

That was the top three milestones of my life that happened this past year and a half, but really, the journey for each of it was truly remarkable. Priceless.

Now, my life is a bit mellow, really absorbing each element of my life and enjoy its presence because, I think I finally get it, you know, whats life about.

And I wish I had knew it sooner.

I mean, I wish that I knew I was going to marry that same friend, that guy who was always there, then maybe I could have skipped a few toads before I get to the prince. Or I wish I would get married sooner. Or I wish this, or that. And so on.

But God has a better plan, and I think His plan is awesome. He planned me to go through all I had gone through so that I understand and truly appreciate what I have now.

And for that, you could not imagine how I felt humbled to have blessed as such to this day, as I penning down all this.

Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Till next time, take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment