Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ur Wedding Website

It all started when I saw this tweet 12 days earlier, 2 days after our solemnization,


Then, after 2 forms filled, 2 tweets exchanged and 6 emails later, we've got our own wedding website now,


I chose this design as it actually the nearest option to both our personality compared to other 4 offered designs. 

Their user interface is simple to use and as beautifully designed as the website itself.

Even though it is the same as "economy" package, I can still add a few personal touch myself by adding infos and even a background music. I can't really imagine the flexibility it comes with the "exclusive" package.

There's event with rsvp functionality that I so regretted not able to use it for my reception. Boo me. 

And there's album page which I am looking forward to update it from the images of the events. *excited*

We hope our friends will check it out often as we are still updating it from time to time. 

It will be more awesome if everyone could leave a wish (or two) for us in there :)
That was another life saver there actually, I totally haven't prepared any guest book during my reception, so there were no wishes written on that day for us. :(

Sure hope that the website will be there forever :)

Overall so far, I felt really overwhelmed with the nice generosity offered by Weddingkami.com . They were professional and prompt. All designs when I viewed them on their site are artistic, witty and up to date.

Please do check their site from time to time for new updates, 
or you can even follow them on twitter.

Having a wedding website definitely helped me by saving me a lot of moolah and time. 
And time, my friends, are priceless :p
Only if I recognised their promotion earlier to be used for my reception.


Thank you to Weddingkami.com for this opportunity, and we are grateful for this gift. Alhamdulillah :)



6 comments:

  1. i love the background music! care to share the name/singer of the song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi moose, sorry for the late reply..

    the singer is fynn jamal and the song's title is 150juta.

    i wrote her an email prior to using her song.

    she can be contacted via her blog http://fynnjamal.blogspot.com/ .. i think she even listed her email there.

    all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiii b2b datang melawat ex-b2b. nice blog !!

    ReplyDelete