Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gd Bye, 2009 : Recap



There is still hours left in 2009, and all night and day I have been recapping my year and how it has treated me. Definitely there are the good, the bad..and not forgetting the sad loss of perfectly beautiful souls Arwah Yasmin Ahmad, Michael Jackson, Farah Faucete and Brittany Murphy.. Those were great loss.. However, I am a person who rarely dwells on others that is bad more than a day, i can surely surpass those rotten past incidents because, i'm the type who can cherish and enjoy the smallest things in life, and trust me, those are the ones that matters most......




I still have my annual island trip to my favourite place of all.. sweet memories relived and total 'me' time, but with good company of course..


Other than travelling, all throughout the year i got my healthy dosage of music by going to gigs and concert..



This was also the year i discovered the band Pesawat. Surprising to know they started 1 and half year ago and gaining popularity fast ever since. Been there for their performance was more times because of coincidence than planned because of our friends.. Totally great experience to able support them at their shows.



Sunburst this year was great to the 'T'.. it was the first outdoor concert for me and him, and what a day it was.. at the end of it, we met and made so many friends along the way, making the event more special for both of us...



My last gig/concert/event was supporting Couple's third album launch at 1 cafe.. thanks to Ariana!



Actually I met her during her trip to JB on raya haji for our friends wedding.. Halyza..

 It has been a long time since I went to a wedding in JB, I am so amazed on the decorations, more amazed on her ability to plan for it while she is going back and forth from kl to jb..


But of course thats not the only wedding I went.. Banyak sangatlah! tak archivekan lah pula... Azie and Niki's wedding pun saya pergi! hmm banyak laaa hahha.. now pembuka 2010 will be my friend Elina in USJ 2 this 2nd January then 3rd Jan I am following my bf to Sue's wedding  pula.  More pretty weddings to go for next year?! please, thanks..
(hhahha actually among my good friends pun 5 - 6 orang will be married next year)



Travels, music, weddings aside; this year couldn't have been better without the friends and acquantainces picked up along the way.. I am truly blessed upon good souls that I can regard them as friends..






These are just a simple recap.. more stuff happened that is worthy of mention (like I started a new job too, which has been awesome, and hopefully continue to be great for next year!) but I have so limited time before the traffic gets worse..

To end my entry for this year.. I would like to say the most profound event that has happened to me is when I was visited by his family to be 'marked'... hahahahhaha kira hantar tanda la.. and since we both decided there will be no engagement, this is the only important event before our solemnazation nanti...Insyallah...

I believe in karma.. so I don't hold grudges or be mean to others unnecessarily.. but when you are surrounded with such unbound loving company, I do wonder myself that I must have done something right...  and I aspire to be a better person, daughter, sister, lover and friend for next year..Insyallah... juga

still haven't decided on resolutions, but I will go with the flow on this one.. hehehheheh

I count my blessings with my family, who are there for me, my friends, who are will go to lengthy extends for me, for my rezeki, which I able to travel and do things I love... and  my partner.. that I truly love, care and adore. Thank you and alhamdulillah for these that I was blessed upon, and may next year will be another year of rezeki, more little good things like travel, weddings and good music, good times with friends and family for both of us...and all! heheh Amin.


p/s: will be out of office in a bit to meet friends for new years eve dinner.. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment